10 January 2011

The Circus day!

The patchwork project on baby blankets for a friend of mine who got a baby is done. Look Out! Baby's gone circus! Very retro yellow, green and brown flowers, hearts, elephants and penguins cover the front of this personalzied baby blanket. Super soft classic cream white interlock fabric covers the back.  This baby blanket will only get softer each time you wash it! You and your baby won't want to put it down! This blanket is the perfect personalzied baby gift for any newborn!  I usually ask my 6 years old son to name things I have designed and crafted, and this one he named: "The Circus day" If one want to place an order, I would be happy to make one for you guys. I apply worldwide shipping. 


Blanket measures approx. 75x94 cm (29.1x37 inches)
Blanket Materials: 100% cotton